Marriage Visa in Thailand
For those married to a Thai national and wishing to relocate to Thailand, we can assist you in obtaining a Non-Immigrant-O Visa. This type of visa can be applied for from outside or inside Thailand*.
This visa must be renewed each year. After a Non-Immigrant-O Visa has been obtained, you may also apply for a work permit.
Required Documents for NON-IMMIGRANT– O Visa:
- Original passport (Valid for no less than 6 months)
- 3 passport style pictures of 2×2cm
- 1 copy of house registration of Thai spouse with signature
- 1 copy of identity card of Thai spouse with signature
- 1 copy of marriage certificate with signature of both husband and wife
- 1 copy of birth certificate of any accompanying children
- 1 copy of house registration document of any accompanying child
- 1 copy of bank statement with signature and a balance of at least 400,000 Baht
- 10 pictures of wedding day including with children (size of 4×6 cm)
*To apply for a visa from within Thailand, one’s current tourist visa should have a remaining validity of at least 3 — 4 weeks to ensure time for processing.
Apply and receive a single entry, 3 Months NON-IMMIGRANT-O
Provide all above documents and send to us. We will organize the appointment with the immigration and make sure that all your documents are in order. Foreigner, Thai spouse and any children must be present for the appointment at the Chaeng Wattana immigration office.