Education Visa in Thailand
Foreigners who want to study in Thailand could apply for NON-ED or label NON-IMMIGRAT-ED with language institutes that got accepted from Ministry of education.
For foreigners who want to study and live in Thailand at the same time, they could contact language institutes for both education visa and long term visa.
- Foreigner has to be checked the type of passport that is NON-ED or label NON-IMMIGRAT-ED in passport.
- Foreigner has to be accepted to study from education institute.
Education visa application document:
- Six photos 2 x 2
- Education document
Please contact us for more details if you don’t have both NON-IMMIGRANT ED and letter from any education institute.
- Clients have to bring documents as we mentioned above. To apply for NON-IMMIGRANT-ED. You have to have a tourist visa with validity not less than 28 days.
- We can collect the letter of approval from an education institute within 20 – 25 days.
- After we received the education documents, we will forward it to the Immigration which will take around 10 – 15 days to get it back.
- Return passport to Client with 90 days.
***When Clients do their visa run (Education visa) in second time, their passports have to be labeled of NON-ED and will take around 15 days in the process. Regulation of education visa application, clients have to do their visa run 4 times that included labeled NON-ED for the first time. Clients will not be able to do their visa run for the fifth time unless applying for a One-year visa. Foreigners from Europe and Asia can apply for Education visa without One-year visa, which the price and more information can contact with our staff.
Processing time may depend on the immigration but mostly the time that we mentioned above. We will inform you of any change in document.